Similar to our list of coding games, this list of learn to code games made it into this list as they prioritise learning. Some games have coding mechanics, themes, or computer aesthetics–the games below are concerned primarilary with teaching you how to code. These are the kinds of games that are promoted as educational and are mostly aimed at children, or at least an all ages category.
If we've left your favourite learn to code games off then let us know! @TandCGames twitter and instagram.
- Code combat https://codecombat.com/
- Code game https://www.codingame.com/start
- Code monkey https://www.codemonkey.com/
- Erase all kittens - https://eraseallkittens.com/
- Nand game - https://nandgame.com/
- Rabbids coding - https://store.ubi.com/uk/game?pid=5d96f9b05cdf9a2eacdf68cb
- Scratch - https://scratch.mit.edu/
- Swift Playgrounds - https://www.apple.com/swift/playgrounds/
- Turing Complete - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1444480/Turing_Complete/
- Tynker - https://www.tynker.com
Tags: educational games, coding games, learn to code, kids
Date: Tuesday, 9 March 2021